yeaaahhhhh ‘ve been to Malaysia!! 😀 the memories make me smile already… Just back for a month now and will try to give you as much advise about getting around en where to go. First of all: GO THERE!!! it’s one of the most amazing countries I’ve been.
not to miss:
– colonial villages Georgetown and Melaka
– the mesmerizing beauty of the Cameron Highlands
– paradise itself on the Perhentian Islands and Tioman Island
– souvenir hunting in Kuala Lumpur
– cute (floating) village and canopy walk in Taman Negara
for practical information on transport, money and more read on here.